Registration is now open!
At this time, the registration fees listed on the website are the standard fees for all participants, regardless of location and must be paid in USD if registering online. We do accept wire transfers that can be made in INR.
FULL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION RATES
|Registration Type||Early Rates Through September 7, 2018||Advanced Rates After September 7, 2018||Late Rates After September 30, 2018||On-Site Registration Rates|
|IEEE Life Members & ALL Students||$400.00||$400.00||$450.00||$450.00|
Full Conference Registration includes access to all technical sessions, tea/coffee breaks, lunches, welcome reception ( October 28, 2018), conference dinner (October 30, 2018), registration kit and a digital copy of the Proceedings.
DAILY CONFERENCE REGISTRATION RATES
|IEEE Life Members & ALL Students||$250.00|
TUTORIAL REGISTRATION FEES
|Advanced Rates through September 30, 2018||Regular Rates After September 30, 2018|
If you are unable pay with a credit card and need to pay by check or bank transfer, please fill out this PDF registration form and send back to r[email protected]. Payments made via Bank Transfer are non-refundable. If you are local or do not have a passport, please contact Rachel Brockhoff directly to register.
- Each paper must be covered by a full IEEE member or Non-Member registration fee.
- Student Registration fees do not ensure paper publication.
- Each full registration fee can cover up to 2 papers.
- All the authors who have published a paper in the IEEE Sensors Journal and IEEE Sensors Letters during the year 2017 are kindly invited to submit a one-page abstract to the IEEE SENSORS 2018 containing title, authors, abstract, and full reference (including DOI link) of the published paper. This submission will be due by June 18, 2018.
- All the submitted abstracts will be evaluated for presentation, in the form of digital poster, at the conference.
- Accepted papers will be subject to the normal registration requirements of this conference.
- For an accepted paper to be presented, at least one author must be registered.
- Each registrant may represent no more than 2 papers.
All refund/cancellation requests must be received by October 1, 2018. There will be an administrative fee of US$150 deducted from each refund.
You can modify or cancel your registration using the "Already Registered?" link on the registration site.
Attendance at, or participation in, this conference constitutes consent to the use and distribution by IEEE of the attendee's image or voice for informational, publicity, promotional and/or reporting purposes in print or electronic communications media. No flash photography to be used in any technical session. Video recording by participants and other attendees during any portion of the conference is not allowed without special prior written permission of IEEE. Please contact Rachel Brockhoff at [email protected] if you would like to request permission to video record during IEEE SENSORS 2018. Photographs of copyrighted PowerPoint or other slides are for personal use only and are not to be reproduced or distributed. Do not photograph any such images that are labeled as confidential and/or proprietary.
IEEE is committed to the principle that all persons shall have equal access to programs, facilities, services, and employment without regard to personal characteristics not related to ability, performance, or qualifications as determined by IEEE policy and/or applicable laws. For more information on the IEEE policy visit, http://www.ieee.org/about/corporate/governance/p9-26.html?WT.mc_id=hpf_pol
VISA ASSISTANCE LETTERS
The letter of invitation will be sent after payment of registration has been verified. Please contact Rachel Brockhoff for support with this process, as necessary. Once registered, your invitation letter will be processed within 24 hours of your registration being completed.